The Donegal Dublin Business Network was established in January 2017 with the view to encouraging Donegal business people based in Dublin to network, refer business and to share contacts with each other.
It’s primary objectives, outlined in the Donegal Dublin Business Network constitution, include, to:
- Strengthen the business community of people from Donegal whose main place of business is in the Greater Dublin Area or are working for employers in the Greater Dublin Area, by providing connections, recommendations / endorsements and support to further business opportunities;
- Promote free exchange of ideas, knowledge and experience in a safe, supportive and collegiate environment, to the end those mutual benefits may result to all concerned;
- Provide an opportunity to exchange business prospects and network;
- Provide a network within which solutions to problems can be found; and
- Organise such activities and events as may bring about these objectives.
Membership is open to those who have a place of business or are employed or engaged in business (i.e. you must have an office and must be active) in the Greater Dublin Area and are from or have strong connections to Donegal.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Donegal Dublin Business Network, please visit the membership section of this website for further details.
Donegal Dublin Business Network Committee 2017 – 2019
Chairman – Paul Doyle (Bannon Commercial Property Consultants)
Vice Chairman – Ruairí MacCumhaill (William Fry Solicitors)
Secretary – Sally Anne Sherry (Bartra Capital Property)
Joint Treasurers – Majella Ellis (Staines Law) and Declan Walsh (Liberty Insurance)
Constitution Officer – Danielle Conaghan (Arthur Cox Solicitors)
Head of Fundraising and Sponsorship – Donall Barrett (MCR Group)
Public Relations – Robert Love
Social Media and Website Sub-Committee – Niall McCauley (Linkedin) and Robert Love
Other Committee Members – Fred Sweeney (BRM Building), Paul Brogan (Northstone Construction), Minister Joe McHugh (Oireachtas), Rosy Temple (Magee 1866), Neal McGroarty (PKF)